- Donald Trump says Merkel made 'catastrophic mistake' on migrantsThe US president-elect says Germany was wrong to let so many migrants into the country.
- Kyrgyzstan plane crash: Dozens die as Turkish cargo jet hits homesA Turkish cargo plane flying from Hong Kong crashes on landing near Bishkek, killing at least 37.
- Mother admits murdering children by driving into Australian lakeAkon Guode pleads guilty to killing three of her children by driving them into a lake in Melbourne.
- S Korea corruption: Prosecutors to seek arrest warrantThe move follows Lee Jae-yong being quizzed as a suspect in the country's presidential corruption scandal.
- Pound falls ahead of Theresa May Brexit speechSterling hits its lowest level against the dollar since October's flash crash before later edging back up.
- 100 Women: The Indonesian rape survivor turning her scars into songIt was 26 years before Indonesian musician Kartika Jahja felt able to admit having been raped.
- Egypt court upholds ruling halting transfer of islands to Saudi ArabiaCheers erupt as judge rejects move by Egypt's government to hand two Red Sea islands to Saudi Arabia.
- Guantanamo Bay: Oman receives 10 released inmatesThe move means fewer than 50 prisoners remain at the Guantanamo Bay detention centre in Cuba.
- Work-life balance 'increasingly stressful for fathers'Nearly half of fathers would like a less stressful job so they can spend more time on childcare, a study finds.
- Mexico BPM music festival: Reports of shootings in clubsPeople attending a music festival in Playa del Carmen report two separate shootings at music venues.
- Donald Trump says Merkel made 'catastrophic mistake' on migrants
M. Israel on La mort du poète palestinien M… bluesky422 on Controversy continues over Sin… Don on UNESCO and the protection of i… Sarolta on EU launches comprehensive onli… Ignat Avsey on Dostoevsky translators got it…
- 78,303 hits